What is iridology?
Iridology is the assessment of the iris (and surrounding tissue), which is the coloured part of your eye. Each iris is unique and individual. In fact, it is like your fingerprint and reveals a lot about your health and wellbeing.
This analysis looks at the colours and fibre structures of iris. It can help identify your constitutional strengths, personality and genetic inherent predispositions.
What are the advantages of iridology?
Iridology is a non-invasive analysis that can help to prevent illness and disease. The iris is made of reflex zones, which is connected to organs and tissues in the body through optic nerves. When this is analysed you’ll gain insights on maintaining optimal health and wellbeing.
What to Expect During Your Session
This painless investigation uses a special camera that takes iris photos for analysis. During the session I’ll briefly review your iris images. The session will be followed up by a report identifying your unique results.
Your report will include:
- Individualised nutritional recommendations
- Life style advice
- Your iris images
Why Choose Naturopath Mika?
When you book an iridology session with me, you’ll find the focus on personality really fascinating. Along with your physical recommendations, I’ll also help you to understand yourself and how this impacts on your health, behaviour and relationship patterns.
Here’s How Iridology Works
- Markings in the right eye are linked to the father and the left eye is linked to the mother
- Not all the markings and signs manifest as symptoms. It all depends on how you live your life with diet, life style, mindset and emotional choices.
- Iridology is not a diagnosis, it’s an analysis
- Your iris is like a record of your life, markings are unique
- Generally, iris colour doesn’t change dramatically over time